Friday, July 26, 2013

Charlotte



















The first time Charlotte and I met was actually moments before we started shooting. And for just meeting me, she was so comfortable in front of my camera. {Jackpot, client!} If you couldn't tell by her amazing tan, she comes from the sunny south of California. She was in Pennsylvania for a couple weeks and somehow I was lucky enough to photograph her. She wanted to go on campus at LHU {Lock Haven University, LHU just sounds cooler, let's be honest} where her grandfather had taught Chemistry for several years. She was SUCH a pleasure to work with, and yes, that gorgeous face is only fourteen. {Seriously, I would die to be that stunning at the age of fourteen.} Here are a few shots from this natural beaut's session.

No comments:

Post a Comment