Sunday, June 16, 2013

Antonio + Alicia




















When Antonio and Alicia came to me and asked if I would shoot their engagement pictures, I was ecstatic. {yes, please!} For starters, other than knowing exactly how to pose in front of a camera, these two are so comfortable with each other and make expressing love for one another seem so natural. Alicia and I have known each other since childhood, and if I could say anything about Alicia, it would be about her enormous heart and affectionate personality. She has always been one to be so selfless with all relationships, and a forever supportive friend. I had only met Antonio a couple times but it did not take long for me to realize that he brought out the even better qualities {how is it even possible?!} in her. I don't think I have ever caught this couple on a bad day. Each of Antonio and Alicia's personalities combine effortlessly and together, these two are a comedy act in themselves. How can you not be completely content in a relationship like that? These are the types of people that make my job, as they say, a walk in the park. {quite literally.}

No comments:

Post a Comment