Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lily + Elle + Edie

















BOY TALK?








I cannot get enough of these girls. This shoot. Those floors. Those tutus. Those hair-do's. {OK, so basically everything I was in love with.} I think it is every girl's childhood dream to put on the tights, the slippers, and the infamous blank tank top {for those who did not want to wear those uni...whats?} so she could dance around the house as a professional ballerina. And editing these pictures really made me wish my mom had me take dance lessons as a child. I adore the opportunity these sisters gave me to capture not only the grace and beauty but also the down-right-dirtiness and hard work of ballet. {And the joys of sisterhood} Between the giggles, trips, and sweat {it was only five thousand degrees in that building, no big deal} Lily, Elle, and Edie, made this shoot an absolute pleasure for me. Love you girls! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Maddy, you did an excellent job with my beautiful nieces!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! they are definitely lovely girls :)

      Delete
  2. Madison Joy! You did such an amazing job capturing my girls! Thank you so much for all of these amazing pics. You truly outdid yourself! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is "WOW." I'll say it again backwards, "WOW!" Amazing, AMAZING, job. These pictures are beautiful, nay, epic-ly gorgeous and regal. (Did I just create a word? There aren't words to describe these photos I guess!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images Madison Joy.... Gorgeous ballerinas. You - and the girls can be very proud.

    ReplyDelete