Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kayleen




















Kayleen and I met awhile back at one of my shoots {for her friend Kaytie, that happens to be in this shoot, actually.} at a local horse stable. We hit it off while we were bouncing in the seats of the revved up golf cart that was transporting us around the beautiful terrain of the farm. After we had risked our lives down steep, muddy, and slippery hills of the acreage, she apparently had thought I was wild enough to do a shoot for her. Kayleen, a lifelong dancer, asked me if I would be willing to photograph her in one of her ballet outfits. "Sure!" I thought. That's nothing too extreme. But there was a catch: Kayleen wanted to destroy her recital dress and have me watch in shock AND document as she did. With the help of Kaytie, her best-sister-friend, we accomplished just what Kayleen wanted. :)

2 comments:

  1. Maddy Jo...AWESOME pics! I looove the one of Kayleen in her tutu in the water leaning on the bank, she looks like a mermaid, lol! Love watching for your pics on FB..great work!

    ReplyDelete